Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

Why I Love the City

Hey blog people. So, yesterday on my walk home from work (down Michigan Ave. a couple of miles) I stopped at an intersection, waiting on the walky man, looked to my left and say this.


A guy with a bullhorn and a sandwich board talking about how Russia is making hostile moves against the U.S. by sending Russian spies to "walk the streets" in America, spy on us, and plan our demise.

Yeah, I know, the sign is illegible.. sorry. I didn't take this picture (I didn't have my camera), but lucky for me, someone else had taken his picture and had posted it on the web. Isn't the Internet great? At least, I'm about 90% sure that this is the same guy I saw. LOL.

When the light changed, I crossed the street and left Mr. Russia Is Taking Over the Planet Sandwhich Board Man behind...

I have no idea what's he's talking about (although I have been noticing that the Russian governmemt has taken to dissing us in public, lately) but he did provide a bit of entertainment on my walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment