Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Picture Time

Hey blog people. I hope you all had a nice weekend. We sure did. We went down to the house to do some work (mostly trimming tree limbs which turned out to be a bigger job than we thought; man those limbs sure look bigger when they're on the ground and you're trying to squeeze them into a trash can) and also to water the plants and generally enjoy the yard. Our friend Ed came over and we had a cookout. It was so nice! Also, I harvested some veggies from the garden. It always amazes me how excited I get about harvesting actual food from my yard and eating it. Here are some pictures:



Collard Greens




Lettuce and Spinach


Yay for veggies.


Ok, amd now (just because its impossible to have too much kitty cuteness) here's a picture from a couple of weeks ago when I found the kitties enjoying a nice lounge and lick-fest in a tub of CLEAN laundry. (geez)





El fin. Hasta Luego. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment