Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Finally Approved!

Hey there blog people! I am happy because I just received a "Congratulations! It is my pleasure to notify you that your application for a mortgage has been approved" letter. I've been basically holding my breath waiting on this for a couple of weeks now. Wow, its really happening folks! I'm about to make a huge purchase and incur a massive amount of debt. Sweet!!!

The other big news is that we've changed the closing date for our purchase to June 29, so that the closing for the sale of the Loomis house and the closing for the purchase of the new house are on the same day. This is exciting because it means we get to move into the new house two weeks earlier than we had expected. Yay!

So yeah, that's the news. :) Hope you are all doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo... you are going to be like CRAZY busy June 29th. You might want to practice signing your name with your left hand, so you can switch back and forth and prevent wrist injuries.

    ReplyDelete