Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yay! Fun With PIctures!

Here is the cuteness I promised a couple days ago.

First off, we have Morgan hanging out behind the laptop as Nick tries to do our taxes. And believe me, behind the laptop is much better than his normal place to hang out which is on top of the laptop.



The next picture is what you would have seen about six inches from your face if you were me doing yoga a couple of days ago. He stayed just like that, staring, at me, for practically the entire DVD. I must really look funny when I do yoga.





Now, here's a picture I took a while back. My cats are brothers, and while not identical, they do complement each other. Sometimes I call them "my book-end kitties" cuz they tend to sit side by side like this and look like (you guessed it) book-ends.





Speaking of book-ends, who wants to go hang out with me at the B&N, have some tea and look through the bargain books? Too bad everyone who reads this blog is at least six hours away from me. That's a long way to drive... The B&N would be closed before you got here. :(

So yeah, that's it for me today. I am going to go do yoga now. Or maybe I will do the belly dancing dvd. Maybe both?

until we meet again. :)

3 comments:

  1. I like the bookends look. And I'd eb up for hanging out at a B&N, but, yes, that's a bit of a drive just for that. And my parents already threaten to make me pay for all the gas I go through....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You don't pay for you own gas?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought they already had made you start paying because of all those trips to anderson.

    ReplyDelete