Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Friday, April 20, 2007

WTF

I was bee-bopping around Youtube and I found this guy who does funny stories.. I decided to post this one, because it had me laughing my ass completely off at work.

If you like funny things, you should watch this
If you are into fishing, you should watch this
ignore the broken toe..





Also, if you're into funny homeade scetch comedy (ish), then check out this guy's other videos.

Dude, I just found this one. It has to do with U2, which obviously peaked my interest. This chick can give me a run for my money when it comes to being a completely insane U2, although I don't think I ever baked bono a cake. (or did I?) I can't remember. Anywa, here y'a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment