Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Monday, April 16, 2007

Help Wanted

Hey guys. My friend Dazzlefresh is looking for people to help him publish his very own parody magazine. He's looking for people who have a dry sense of humor and who have graphic design / journalism / photography skills they're willing to share for cheap. DF and I studied abroad together back in undergrad, so I don't think most of you have met him. But I can vouch for his coolness (and a great writer in my opinion). Just thought I'd pass along the info in case any of you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe? I'd help if I could...I just don't know if I can write the way he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno what kinda help / writing he's looking for. I just thought I'd pass the info along. If you have questions, you should e-mail him. I told him that he might get some emails from you guys.

    ReplyDelete