Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Friday, April 6, 2007

Inaugural

Here it is: my first step into the blogasphere. Pretty much my entire motivation for doing this is to reciprocate the kind of informational voyeurism I enjoy when reading the blogs of my friends. Its kind of like reality TV, except less gratuitous drinking...

I've tried to keep a diary a couple times in my life, but I usually make it for about a week. I wonder if this will be more successful. My own powers of procrastination and lack of follow-through do surprise me at times.

I have no idea what to write on this blog. I think, for starters or at least until I figure out what I'm doing, I'll just take a stream-of-consciousness approach. I'll apologize for that in advance.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment