Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Friday, April 27, 2007

Flash

*running around like chicken with head cut off*
*runs by computer, cell phone in hand, bitching out roof repair guy*
*runs other direction, cell phone in hand, cancelling handyman and cleaning service that were scheduled for this weekend*
*runs by again, stops at computer long enough to say*...

Roof still leaks, basement leaks now too, house not on market, listing date pushed back another two weeks...Want to kill roof repair man.

Can we even still qualify for a loan now that the "sub-prime" loan market has crumbled? Should we just move back into the house? Nothing in our neighborhood has sold in the last four months. We're screwed.

Hi blog people. I haven't posted in a while. I also have not done yoga at all this week either. I hope to sit down and do a real post tomorrow. I want to tell you about all the cool stuff I saw at the Green Festival here in town. Just wanted to let you know, I'm still here.

J-Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment