Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Maybe I'm Just Lazy...

...because lately, my idea of a post is to find something on Youtube and post it here. I know, I know. Its a cheap excuse for a post.

But, whatever, here's today's Youtube of the day. This one is a vegetarian recipe. I haven't tried it, but it looks good (more lameness, sorry). And the animation thing about the difference between Vegetarian and Vegan is funny (although dubiously accurate). Chef Melissa isn't a veggie chef--she does a lot of meat--but I still think she's cool.

word!






Dude, this looks good too....



I feel bad laughing at this guy, cuz he's really trying, but its still funny. I'm too lazy to do the research right now (I'm at work), but I wonder just how vegan some of those ingredients are... (ie: I bet the beans have something dead in them, as well as perhaps the seasoning packet). I'm not trying to be a snob, I'm just pointing it out... And I'll be the first to admit that I cheat all the time and eat/wear non-vegetarian things all the time (not like steak, but like vegetable soup from a restaurant that I know has chicken stock in it...) I do like the dry erase board (reminds of the quote board / funny picture board we had in college) and the music. This makes me want to have my own Youtube cooking show (so other people could critique it in their blog?) [insert pun here about not dishing out what I can't take...( get it dishing.. cooking show.. dish... ??)]

No comments:

Post a Comment