Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Products That Rock

Amy's Spinach and Reta Pockets Rock! I had these for a snack at work today. The only cooking tool I have here at the office is a microwave, so even though an oven would probably give a better result, I nuked mine. And I must say that it was remarkably yummy and not chewy or touch (as is much microwaved pastry products). They're like Hot Pockets, but better and better for you (and the planet yay).

End of unsolicited (and uncompensated) endorsement

1 comment:

  1. I eat those all of the time! If you can find them, you can get bite-size appetizer-like spinich and feta pockets, as well as maybe other pocket sandwich flavors. I think our stores down here only have spinich & feta in the bite-size, though. The the broccoli and cheese one is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete