Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2007

More House

Here's a picture of the exterior of the house we're selling. (as requested by some of you).



This picture was actually taken a couple of years ago, but other than some small changes to the landscaping in the front, its pretty much the same now. The house has been listed for four days now. No nibbles yet.

Nick and I found a house we like and could actually afford. Its a cool 1920's bungalow. Most of the "bones" of the house are good (new roof, new furnace, etc) but it will require some cosmetic updating. But, at this point it doesn't matter, because the seller accepted another offer yesterday (before we had time to submit our offer.) So, I'm hoping that deal will fall through. I guess we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you can put a bid on that house - I like the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope for you guys that their deal falls through. i don't love the kitchen, and that one room seriously needs a new paint color, but the built-ins are georgeous.

    ReplyDelete