Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Pretty Picture for a Happy Day


Ok. So I didn't take this picture. I stole it from the net. But, it does a good job of representing the beautiful tulips that have taken over the city. The city must plant tens of thousands of tulips all up and down the downtown street medians, sidewalks, and parks. Sure, the money would probably be better used in our public schools, but they sure are pretty aren't they? *touch of sarcasm*

And... why is today a happy day, you may ask? Well, I'm feel'n good because our house will FINALLY be on the market by this weekend and our first open house will take place on Sunday. We still havea lot of cleaning to do before then, but we'll get it done. Sweet!! Happy! YAY!

4 comments:

  1. You've been playing with the colors, haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purty!

    Good luck with the open house. You may inspire me to clean my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, tulips will come back and multiply if you don't dig them up in the fall, so they probably only blew all that money once, if it makes you feel any better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah, actually they throw them out b/c that's cheaper and easier than trying to let them go through their growing cycle for a whole year. Or at least that's what I've heard about our fair city.

    And yeah, I changed the link color to yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete