Announcement: My garden blog URL has changed. Click here to visit my new Dig-It-Yourself garden blog!

Latesst Posts From My Garden Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Notes About YouTube

Hey blog people! :) Thanks for your positive response to my venture into V-logging. Its still weird for me to talk to a camera (I have to ask Nick to go to another part of the house, listen to music, and pretend he can't hear me when I'm doing my videos) but all in all I think its safe to say that I've been bitten by the video bug, so you will see more Vlogging from me in the future. .

A couple of you have had some questions about how to find me on YouTube, so I'm going to take a minute to talk about that. First, my YouTube homepage is:

htp://www.youtube.com/user/snappyjdog

You can see all my videos there, although most of you have probably already seen all of them (consisting of the three Vlogs I've posted here as well as to additional house tour videos.) Also, I want to mention that you can create a free profile with YouTube and then you can "subscribe" to my videos and YouTube will notify you when I've uploaded new videos. Also, of course once you have a YouTube profile, there's nothing stopping you from making and uploading your own videos too! :) It would be extra cool if I could interact via video with some of you, especially those of you I don't get to see that often. Also, if you view my videos on YouTube directly, you can get a bit more info about the video itself. For instance, the last video I did about the hippie bags was a video response to another YouTube video and if you watch the video on YouTube directly it will link you to the video I am responding to.

I'll also probably continue to embed my new videos into my blog here.

Finally, VBG asked me to post a link to the girlinthemirror vlog I talked about in my last video. Here is a link to her YouTube homepage:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gir1inthemirror

Ok... that's all for now. Thanks for reading/watching. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I was actually kind of thinking it'd be super-helpful if you'd post links after the video for sites you talk about.

    ReplyDelete